What do you get the man that has everything for Father’s Day? A reusable pint pot made from recycled steel in the UK of course!
Take your own pint pot to events, festivals, picnics, camping trips and avoid single use plastic. They are headlining at Glastonbury this year. This great product is so much nicer to hold and drink from than nasty old plastic. It keeps the contents nice and cool and doesn’t split and spill the contents.
What’s all the more appealing when you buy a pint pot form Seabirds you are not only saving the planet but you are also investing in a start up social enterprise. Seabirds operates as a Community Interest Company and our trading arm generates
funds for local businesses and charities that focus on improving well being and the environment.
Feedback from our customers has been really positive. They have proved popular with all generations. Not only Dad’s sipping a cold brew but kids drinking smoothies and the like. Perfect present for Teens finishing exams and trying out their first festival. At £7 each they are a bargain and there is a bundle deal to buy 4 for £25
- Made to last a lifetime – lightweight at 115g. 568ml/UK pint size. Oversized to ensure a full pint.
- Keeps drinks cool for longer.
- Tastes great to drink from – beer, smoothie and water approved by our in-house critics.
- It has a textured inner base for nucleation for head retention (your beer gets and keeps its head when poured).
- Egonomic design is great to hold.
- The rolled lip makes it strong and comfortable to drink from.
Unbreakable and Reusable – your pint for life!